Part Number 192-15038K
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA!
- Finest selection of stainless steel materials chosen for your application- Optimized dish designs allow weight reduction without sacrificing rigidity & strength- Laser marked for easy identification
- Optimized dish designs allow weight reduction without sacrificing rigidity & strength- Run out & concentricity kept to extreme tolerances benefiting wear and longer life
- Stem diameter held to microns featuring chrome overlay & superior RA finish for optimum wear characteristics- Superior seat finishes for maximum seat contact & seal
Forged Ti 6242 alloy ensuring optimum strength & weight- CrN coated tip for excellent wear resistance between the shim & valve- CNC machined dish for lightest weight design
- Optimized Radius & profile for enhanced air flow- Runout & concentricity held to tight tolerances for improved valve to seat seal for higher cylinder pressures
- Stem diameter held to microns, featuring superior RA finish & CrN Thin Film coating for optimum wear & friction reduction- Superior seat finish held to microns featuring CrN coating for extended wear and seal
"Ready to Use" High Quality Steel Valves for Bikes, ATV's and UTV's that were originally supplied with Steel or Titanium Valves. See back for applications.
See more stuff from
*Images are representations - actual product may vary
Home Page |
About Us |
Contact Us |
FAQ's Page |
Service Department |
Site Map |
Yamaha Parts and Accessories |
Table of Contents
Copyright 1994- 2017 Yamaha of Cucamonga Inc. All Rights Reserved.