1. Your Acceptance
2. YOC Website
3. What Type of Information Do We Collect and
4. Maintenance & Opt-Out of Information
5. How Do We Use Personally Identifiable
- to communicate directly with you in connection with
your specific requests;
If you have not "opted-out" of our use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information, YOC may also use such information for its own marketing and survey purposes, and YOC may appoint third party agents in connection with such marketing and survey efforts, subject to a confidentiality agreement concerning the information. YOC will not, however, disclose any personally identifiable information for use in connection with a third party's marketing efforts.
6. Aggregate Information
7. Unsolicited Emails Received by You
9. P3P (Platform for Privacy Preference)
10. IP Addresses
11. Web Beacons
12. Computer Profiles
13. Chat Rooms and Forums
15. Children's Online Privacy Protection
16. Contact Information
Yamaha of Cucamonga, Inc.
17. More Information
The compact policy which corresponds to this policy is:
CP="CAO DSP IVAa IVDa OUR DELa STP PUR"
The following table explains the meaning of each field in the compact policy.